Error Code(s) 52100-52199
Our experience has shown that you may need to manually enter your DNS settings into the Wii console in order to connect to the Internet. To determine these setttings, you'll need to follow the step below using your PC.
- Another device may be sharing the same IP address of the Wii console. Try manually assigning an IP address to your Wii console.
- Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.
- Click "Run."
- Type "cmd" into the box and press Enter.
- Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press Enter.
- Enter in the exact same values for Primary DNS and Secondary DNS into the Wii console.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to do this, please click here.